WPS Office is an office suite that works on Windows, Linux, IOS, and Android. By having this suite installed on your PC, you can manage your entire home or business needs in an entirely free program. To talk about office applications is to do it from Office. It is the best-known utility, and yet it is not the only one. More and more alternatives appear. The traditional WPS Office is excellent, and so is its Office 365 subscription version. It is aesthetically pleasing, has unique features and synchronization options, as well as use mobile versions.
To put things in perspective, here are some features of the WPS Office that make it an excellent alternative to MS Word.
WPS Office Features/Function Highlights
- Designed specifically for smartphones and tablets * Android
- Read almost all file formats: DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, PDF and more
- Protect your work with automatic backup and document encryption
- Works equally well with USB or Bluetooth keyboards
- It doesn’t exhaust your device resources
- Support multi-Languages like English, Chinese, German, Arabic, Korean, Spanish, French, Greek, Hindi, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Tagalog, Czech, Vietnamese
- Read PDF as book